Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good news, bad news

I have a place to live with a good friend, Sonia!
She´s from Ecuador so I get to speak plenty of Spanish. We´re also talking about cooking quite a bit... hope we don´t get fat! The house is a good hour from school, from doorstep to doorstep, but the neighborhood´s a bit safer and I´m also closer to my other good friend, Luis, who´s giving me Tango lessons.

My first day did not go as well as I would have liked. My expectations and the reality just didn´t quite match up... at all... trying to keep positive so I´m not going to dwell here.

I´m thinking of traveling this weekend to give myself a little vacation (a whole five days of work is just too much! haha). I´ll probably be in Banos (jungle town with natural hot springs) or in Tena (jungle town with awesome kayaking).

No comments: