Thursday, January 24, 2008

I´m finally updating!

Sorry for being out so long... I´m not sure anyone even checks this anymore!

I´ve been back in Ecuador less than two weeks now and it´s going pretty well here...

My classes are nice - the students are great, but the book is lame. So we make our own fun and still try to prepare for the exams. I´m teaching three two-hour classes this time instead of just two.
-Sidenote: Each round of classes only lasts 8 weeks so I have completely new classes, as if I were starting a new school year-

My apartment is pretty cute and in a convenient area. My roommate is sweet as well, so that´s going pretty well...

Uno is with me! The Ecuadorians want to know why she´s a girl and called Uno instead of Una and they don´t appreciate the joke that she lost her eye running with scissors. Sarcasm and dry humor hasn´t quite caught on this far south yet.

I´m definitely coming home by June. One of my good, dear friends is getting married in June! So I´ll be there.

More updates later, if I bother getting on the internet!

No comments: